Established in 1994, CDPSoft is an expert software development and consultancy company with a strong track record in Local/Regional Government and Not for Profit Organisation.
At CDP we understand that successful implementation is the responsibility of both the supplier and the customer and we’re committed to delivering efficient and reliable software solutions to meet client expectations.
We operate collaborative, open book principles with our clients which has ensured that many of our current clients have been with CDPSoft for over ten years.
We’re always on hand to help, throughout the journey and beyond
Our consultants manage the implementation process and are responsible for the customer during the implementation as well as when the solution is fully operational, providing added reassurance that once you Go Live you’ll remain in regular contact with the people who implemented your solution.
We always take account of your preferences and pressures regarding Go-Live phasing, and we have substantial experience in both organisation wide Go-Live or phased rollouts.
We operate Project Management processes following PRINCE2, a world-renowned Project Management method. Our structured Project Management Methodology (CDP PMM) manages the project in a logical and organised way, covering everything from setting off the project on the right track, through controlling and managing the project’s progress, to completion of the project.
A lead consultant conducts the project management of the implementation process, which involves
- Being responsible for all CDPSoft issues including coordination of CDPSoft resources.
- Managing the CDPSoft aspects of the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing all aspects of the production of the required deliverables.
- Planning and monitoring the project, providing milestone and exception reports to the Project Sponsors.
- Managing the means of delivering the business objectives to the set quality standard.
- Responsibility for Change Control and managing known risks.
- Ensuring close communication/coordination with Riverside Project Manager.
Our consultants have a wealth of experience and expertise in delivering solutions for Local/Regional Government and Not for Profit Organisation
Get in touch to see how we can help